- Added specific information on how to
travel to Trier.
- For all registered users of the Springer LINK service,
the proceedings volume is available online here.
- Removed not-quite-currently-interesting information from
the homepage; old version still available here.
- Please note the corrected times in the
list of social events.
- Pinpointed pre-conference events; see the "social
events" list on the STACS'99
- Added more detail, especially the exact rooms. You might
want to create new printouts of the
conference program now; I don't expect any important
pre-conference changes anymore.
- There are no more TMR grants available. Please do not
apply for them anymore.
- Both types of early registration, as well as the
corresponding detail information, removed from the
- Deadlline for application for DFG
grants extended until January 6, 1999.
- Corrected author name (Thu 04-Mar-1999 15:00):
- Corrected order, one author, and title (Thu 06-Mar-1999 09:00):
Ettinger, Høyer: On Quantum Algorithms for
Noncommutative Hidden Subgroups
- More final versions received, more lists of authors reordered
- Added information on application for DFG and TMR
- Title of invited talk of N. Nisan (Thu 04-Mar-1999 09:00):
Algorithms for Selfish Agents
- Corrected list of authors (Fri 05-Mar-1999 14:30):
Jakoby, Liskiewicz, Reischuk
- Corrected title (Thu 04-Mar-1999 10:45):
The Average Time Complexity to Compute Prefix
Functions in Processor Networks
- Corrected author name and changed title
(Thu 04-Mar-1999 14:30): Kloks, Kratochvíl,
Müller: New Branchwidth Territories
- Corrected author name (Sat 06-Mar-1999 09:30):
Barua (not "Rana")
- Changed title (Fri 05-Mar-1999 12:15):
Finding Paths with the Right Cost
- Changed title (Thu 04-Mar-1999 15:30):
Complexity of Some Problems in Universal Algebra
- Various lists of authors reordered to match order on final
version of paper
- Title of invited talk of Th. Wilke (Sat 06-Mar-1999 12:15):
Classifying Discrete Temporal Properties